Monday, September 30, 2013

Notes

1. Everyone who has a means of broadcasting music through speakers to groups of people in the vicinity should do their level best to make sure they are playing the most beautiful music they can at any given moment.

2. I have about two more books' worth, probably, in me on similar subjects to those I wrote about in my WILDLY POPULAR book Sects, Love, and Rock & Roll. I would really like to be able to work with an agent who can help me get another couple of books out to a larger audience sometime in the next 5 years. Let me know if you have any suggestions about people who are good at selling what I write about.

3. I have put my "Pretentious Art Gallery Mix" up on 8tracks here: http://8tracks.com/jthh/pretentious-art-gallery

4. I will be doing my end-of-year playlist in December and will probably need 5 more songs to flesh it out. Let me know if there are any great 2013 records I may have missed.

No comments: