Friday, May 25, 2007

That Certain Something

I think I've figured it out. Every time I hear a song by Ozma, my first reaction is not "wow, that was a cool song," or "this music is really fun" or even "Yeah! This rocks!" (although these are all things their music makes me think of).

My first reaction is: "If listening to rock music can make me feel this good, why I am not playing music RIGHT NOW?"

I think I'm gonna go buy this record now. If you prefer, you can stream the whole thing on Ozma's myspace page.

PS: Thank you, Sarah, for redesigning this blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome.

heidi said...

I look the new look. Who is the teeny band in the corner?

Joel said...

It's none other than Ye Olde Dandelione Methode, circa 2003.

heidi said...

I wondered if that's who it might be. :)